Apply to Present
Deadline to present at the 2013 mHealth Summit has passed.
We are currently accepting applications to present at HIMSS14.
If you are a CEO or Founder of a mobile health or health information technology startup or a new or emerging business offering technology-enabled healthcare products or services and are interested in presenting at the Venture+ Forum, click here to apply.
A select group of healthcare innovators will be chosen to present their breakthrough investment opportunities in mobile health and health information technology at the Venture+ Forum to an exclusive panel of expert judges. One company representative will also be invited to exhibit at the mHealth Summit (December 9-11, 2013) or HIMSS14 Annual Conference (February 24-27, 2014).
Benefits for presenting companies include:
- Recognition on the Venture+ Forum website, program guide and event-related media
- Presentation slot and complimentary registration to the Venture + Forum for one company executive
- Coaching in preparation for presentations
- Opportunity to pitch and receive feedback by a panel of expert judges
- High-level interactions with healthcare industry leaders, technology experts, investors and other successful entrepreneurs
- Invitation to exhibit at the mHealth Summit or HIMSS Annual Conference with complimentary kiosk and exhibitor pass for one company executive
For Venture+ Forum eligibility requirements and application evaluation criteria, click here.